One weekend about a year ago, he was at a regional dentist's convention. He was attending one of the evening parties where the dentists all get together and network. We aren't really sure about the details; but what we believe happened is that someone slipped a marijuana into his drink.
He began acting very strange. He knocked over one of the tables and started cursing and swearing at the other party-goers. The others at the party said he look confused and frightened and that he soon fled the gathering. Concerned friends called the authorities.
Later that evening, he was found downtown shaking... screaming at nothing. He was wearing only his t-shirt... he didn't even have pants on.
He was taken to the emergency room. The doctors there said that he had done at least four whole marijuanas after leaving the party. They said his brain would be permanently altered. I'm sad to say that they were correct.
Now he has lost his family and his home. He doesn't even talk to his sons. His daily routine consists of collecting aluminum cans, stealing, and begging to support his marijuanas addiction. His life is a disaster and he is homeless.
People (users) will tell you that marijuanas are not addictive. I want to make it very clear to you that all it takes is ONE TIME to get hooked on marijuanas. My brother-in-law was compelled by the green demon to seek out a dealer so he could buy four more marijuanas after being drugged with just one at the party.
Please, for your family and your future, don't try it.
Not even once.
He was invited by the "cool kids" to hang out at some kids house whose liberal parents had left for the weekend.
My brother, always a moral and thoughtful individual, wanted to attend because it was one of those massive house parties that he'd never been to.
Well, as was later recalled by some of his friends at the party, he was pressured into smoking marijuana. He ended up smoking the entire pack of marijuana cigarettes.
Not long after he went into convulsions and started foaming at the mouth. The people at the party held back calling 911 for almost 10 minutes.
When the paramedics finally arrived they could do nothing to save him.
The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of blood in his THC.
But I'm sure everyone here will deny my story and the fact that my brother died after smoking that illegal narcotic.